We want your feedback! Click on the link below.
Youth Activities at Home
Stigma-Free Activity Generator
Wondering what to do today? Click below for an activity and part of your mission for the day is to complete that task!
Invent a new recipe (and try with a parent)
* This Situation Shifter activity was written by Lynsey Henry, Registered Clinical Counsellor and School Counsellor with Surrey Schools, and Dr. Dana Wasserman, Registered Psychologist, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Stigma-Free Conversation Cards
Below you’ll find our “Conversation Cards” to help you kick-start your conversation with students about Mental Health and Diverse-ability & Inclusion.
1. Simply look at a card and read the question on the front.
2. The other person offers a response.
3. Then discuss the answer together.
Real Talk Questions About Mental Health (Grades 4-7)
Real Talk - Diverse-ability and Inclusion (Grades 4-7)
*The Real Talk Questions About Mental Health Conversation Cards were created by Dr. Dana Wasserman, Registered Psychologist.
* The Diverse-ability and Inclusion Conversation Cards have been reviewed and are supported by Jake Anthony from AutismBC.
Welcome to the Stigma-Free Society’s Online Stigma-Free Tools
Copyright © Stigma Free Society. Click here to visit our website.