We want your feedback! Click on the link below.
Staying active is important in order to maintain our mental wellbeing. Feel free to use these resources below that will supply youth with many activity ideas for when they need a mental health boost. Use the Stigma-Free Activity Generator to give youth ideas about what to do during their spare time. Scroll down to explore a Situation Shifter activity, Mental Health Activities to use in the classroom, conversation cards for Real Talk about mental health, Stigma-Free tools, and a Mental Health True or False quiz.
Youth Activities at Home
Stigma-Free Activity Generator
Wondering what to do today? Click below for an activity and part of your mission for the day is to complete that task!
Plan to redecorate your room with a Pinterest board
Click here for the Printable Version.
* This Situation Shifter activity was written by Lynsey Henry, Registered Clinical Counsellor and School Counsellor with Surrey Schools, and Dr. Dana Wasserman, Registered Psychologist, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Stigma-Free Conversation Cards
Below you’ll find our “Conversation Cards” to help you kick-start your conversation with students about Mental Health and Diverse-ability & Inclusion.
1. Simply look at a card and read the question on the front.
2. The other person offers a response.
3. Then discuss the answer together.
Real Talk Questions About Mental Health (Grades 4-7)
Real Talk - Diverse-ability and Inclusion (Grades 4-7)
*The Real Talk Questions About Mental Health Conversation Cards were created by Dr. Dana Wasserman, Registered Psychologist.
* The Diverse-ability and Inclusion Conversation Cards have been reviewed and are supported by Jake Anthony from AutismBC.
Welcome to the Stigma-Free Society’s Online Stigma-Free Tools
The Stigma-Free Tool is a quiz that allows you to assess your views about mental health and helps you recognize any negative judgements, or attitudes. Ready to have look of your thoughts and perceptions?
Click on the Stigma-Free Tool below to Find out More!
The Stigma-Free Pledge is a meaningful oath that you may decide to sign as it encourages you to make a strong commitment to live a Stigma-Free life. What does that mean?
Click on the Stigma-Free Pledge below to Find out More!